Birds on a Twig
Since ancient times, birds have been seen as the supernatural link between heaven and earth.
‘Birds ona Twig’ is a beautiful print of one Eloise Hall’s original collages created using hand cut shapes from origami paper and ink drawing. The striking silhouettes of birds in flight and those that are still is captured with the hand cut origami designs. The brightly coloured patterns on the origami paper depict the vibrant natural colours of the birds. This work reflect the fragile and beautiful nature of this creature.
– Signed and dated by the artist
– Printed on Giclee archival quality paper
– The work is mounted and sold unframed
– Available in A3 size with mount sized 40 x 50cm
– Available in A4 size with mount sized 30 x 40cm