Rooted in Nature
Growing up in the countryside, I have a deep-rooted love for the natural world. Even as a child, it provided many delightful distractions and I would spend hours in my garden picking the prettiest flowers to press or collecting the most fragrant petals for my homemade perfume. This fascination has stayed with me as an artist, where from the quiet sanctuary of my Somerset studio, I try to capture the beauty of nature and pay close attention to the details, to create a sense of movement and life.
The Nature of Things
I believe nature is the perfect antidote to everyday stresses and strains. Promoting a soft focus, it allows our minds to wander, rest and recover. Just the glimpse of a butterfly fluttering by or the scent of an English rose, can be all that’s needed to boost our mood and sense of wellbeing. So, I have created a collection of beautiful things that invite you to escape the hustle and bustle, and feel closer to nature – just for a moment.
Moments in Nature
At the heart of each collection is a handcrafted collage. Using shapes cut from origami paper and ink drawings, each original artwork evokes a mood or moment and is the source of inspiration for everything from our luxury notecards, to our award-winning wellbeing collection.
We work closely with a natural perfumer to create our bespoke fragrances. An art form in itself, he expertly selects and blends the finest essential oils, crafting beautiful scents that reconnect us with nature and ourselves.
Honest by Nature
- Out of our love for nature comes a respect for it.
- We promise to make our products 100% natural, wherever possible, with no chemical or artificial ingredients.
- We never test on animals and never have.
- Our notebooks and cards are sourced from papermakers using wood from responsibly managed UK forests.
- Our packaging is made from recyclable materials.
- Our collection is crafted in small batches in the English countryside.
So, our products are kinder to you and the environment.